Accidents, injuries and human resource incidents that occur on the job can result in major medical and legal expenses. Properly training your employees and having a comprehensive prevention program in place can prevent these costly incidents from occurring. Recert’s Combined HR and OSHA Compliance Package helps fulfill OSHA and HR training requirements with engaging and interactive online courses.
Recert offers the Combined HR and OSHA Compliance Package for administrators and support staff. This package is intended for HR Professionals who are responsible for hiring new employees, supervising employee evaluations, and providing mediation between employees and supervisors as necessary. It is also designed for administrators, support staff, supervisors and managers who are responsible for the safety of their organization according to OSHA regulations.
This package includes the following courses:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse for Supervisors and Managers
- Exit Routes, EAP/Fire Prevention Plans
- Fatigue Management for Employees Awareness
- Sexual Harassment Overview for Managers
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers
- Sexual Harassment Response for Managers
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees
- Workplace Violence
- Office Ergonomics
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Prevention and Protection Awareness
- Hazard Communication for Managers and Supervisors (HazCom/GHS)
- Lifting and Back Injury Prevention
- OSHA Heat Illness Prevention for Workers
- OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Awareness
- Safety and Health Programs
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
Employees who successfully complete the combined Human Resources and OSHA & Compliance courses will receive completion cards for 17 hours of continuing education.
Read our FAQ for more information on Recert Human Resources and OSHA compliance courses.
Note: If your organization doesn’t offer prehospital providers subscriptions to Recert yet, consider adding them to this package. Discover all that Recert has offer here.