Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, we expect our website to be unavailable on Friday March 5, 2021 from 1:00-1:30 AM EST. Please plan accordingly. Thank you.
Recert offers the Workforce Human Resources Package for administrators and support staff. This package is intended for HR Professionals who are responsible for hiring new employees, supervising employee evaluations, and providing mediation between employees and supervisors as necessary. This includes those who undertake the role of safety administration, especially with regard to employee training and new hire orientation. You'll learn techniques to mitigate three of the most common issues encountered in the workplace: substance abuse, violence and dealing with diversity, as well as other key issues.
This package includes the following courses:
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse for Supervisors and Managers
- Exit Routes, EAP/Fire Prevention Plans
- Fatigue Management for Employees Awareness
- Sexual Harassment Overview for Managers
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Managers
- Sexual Harassment Response for Managers
- Sexual Harassment Prevention for Employees
- Workplace Violence
- Office Ergonomics
Employees who successfully complete the Human Resources courses will receive completion cards for 7.5 hours of continuing education.
Note: If your organization doesn’t offer prehospital providers subscriptions to Recert yet, consider adding them to this package. Discover all that Recert has offer here.