Accidents and injuries that occur on the job can result in major medical and legal expenses. Properly training your employees and having a comprehensive prevention program in place can prevent these costly incidents from occurring. Recert’s Workforce OSHA Compliance Package helps fulfill OSHA training requirements with engaging and interactive online courses.
Recert offers the Workforce OSHA Compliance Package for administrators, support staff, supervisors and managers who are responsible for the safety of their organization according to OSHA regulations.
This package includes the following courses:
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fall Prevention and Protection Awareness
- Hazard Communication for Managers and Supervisors (HazCom/GHS)
- Lifting and Back Injury Prevention
- Office Ergonomics
- OSHA Heat Illness Prevention for Workers
- OSHA Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Respiratory Protection Awareness
- Safety and Health Programs
- Slips, Trips, and Falls
Employees who successfully complete the OSHA Compliance courses will receive completion cards for 8.5 hours of continuing education.
Note: If your organization doesn’t offer prehospital providers subscriptions to Recert yet, consider adding them to this package. Discover all that Recert has offer here.